Petrucci Marketing is a Social Media + Facebook Advertising industry leader and a growing boutique digital marketing agency in Oceanside, CA. We are looking for someone who LOVES Facebook and Instagram advertising, email marketing, and social media to join our team. Bonus if you have photography experience as well.
Location: Our new office is located near the beach in Oceanside, however, we are still working remotely. For the right long term fit, we are open to anyone, anywhere.
Our new team member embodies the following traits:
- Has a genuine interest in marketing and agency life
- Comfortable taking leadership on projects and working collaboratively with a team
- Positive, energetic, and excited to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to receive constructive feedback
- Interested in analytics and performance-driven
- Able to “go with the flow” when last-minute tasks and requests come in
- Practices superior time-management
- Excellent attention to detail
Your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Building out various campaigns by objective in Facebook ads manager
- Writing creative copy to match the audience we’re targeting
- Closely monitoring budget and ad performance metrics daily/weekly
- Consistently creating new audiences that align with the brand’s mission and goals
- Understanding the Facebook pixel and how it works
- Assisting in fixing technical issues within our tools/platforms
- Managing lead integration into various CRM platforms
- Reporting on Facebook ad efforts and successes using PM’s report templates
- Creating social media content calendars, strategies, and posts for clients
- Implementing email marketing campaigns for clients
- Staying current on social media and digital marketing trends
- Attending weekly PM team meetings on Wednesday mornings + other meetings as needed
- Assisting with Amazon ads as needed
- Using our project management tools to participate in team communication and to update the rest of the team regularly on your project progress
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 Years of experience managing or assisting with Facebook Ads
- Experience managing social media platforms and email marketing for businesses
- Experience using social media tools
- Access to a personal computer or laptop
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize tasks
- An eye for design and aesthetic appeal
- MAJOR attention to detail and willingness to review and revise content repeatedly if needed. We’re talking → Links work, photos are clear and crisp, typos are not happening. If you are afraid to be thorough with checking the quality of your content, this will not be the right position for you.
- Positive attitude, patience, open-mindedness, and an ability to be ok with ambiguous projects and troubleshooting when things are glitchy. You’ll need to be resourceful at times!
Some tools you’ll be using to complete these tasks include:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Time Tracking App T sheets
- CRM and email marketing platforms
- Report Garden
- Google Docs/Drive
- Amazon Seller Central
How to apply:
FILL OUT THIS FORM AND submit a short, casual video of yourself answering these questions:
- Your name
- Where you live
- If you weren’t going to pursue a career in marketing, what would you want to do? (I’ve always thought it would be fun to run a bed and breakfast for example!)
(Video should be 30-60 seconds, recorded and submitted to the GOOGLE FORM)
Next steps will require an assignment should we think you’re a good candidate.
About Petrucci Marketing
Petrucci Marketing is a digital marketing agency that combines creativity and efficiency to create thoughtful campaigns that are as polished as they are effective. We specialize in integrating social media management, email marketing, and digital advertising into a clear strategy to maximize every dollar spent.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a high level of service and attention to detail that allows our clients to have peace of mind that their brand is well represented through our work.