Petrucci Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency in Oceanside, CA. We are looking for someone to join our team who LOVES social media strategy, isn’t afraid to keep up with the trends, and has professional time management skills.
The position requires real marketing experience managing multiple accounts for various industries and brands. The ability to both compartmentalize and switch gears quickly when needed is crucial.
Our new team member embodies the following traits:
- Comfortable taking leadership on projects
- Positive, energetic, and excited to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (typos are unacceptable)
- Able and willing to receive constructive feedback
- Professional, friendly demeanor and ability to talk to various client personality types
- Practices superior time-management
- Interested in analytics and performance-driven
Your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Attend weekly PM team meetings
- Attend other in-person meetings, as-needed
- Make CREATIVE monthly social media content outlines for assigned clients
- Create content such as clever and branded social media posts that hit predetermined objectives
- Schedule social media content on Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter using our social media management tools
- Use your cell phone to post AWESOME stories on Instagram in real-time (during business hours or when you’re working) If you’re intimidated by stories, this will not be the role for you.
- Create email campaigns
- Manage influencer campaigns using spreadsheets + other tools
- Create and manage Facebook + Instagram ads (if applicable and not a must)
- Assist in fixing technical issues within our tools/platforms
- Recap social media efforts and successes using PM’s report templates
- Stay current on social media and digital marketing trends
- Use our project management tools to participate in team communication and to update the rest of the team regularly on your project progress
- Speak with clients directly
- Work with team members who share projects with you
- Request photos needed from our in house photographer for your projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 Years of experience managing multiple social media platforms for high volume brands or at least 2 years of experience in an agency environment talking to clients, creating ideas on your own, etc
- Access to a personal computer or laptop
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize tasks
- An eye for design and aesthetic appeal
- MAJOR attention to detail and willingness to review and revise content repeatedly if needed. We’re talking → Links work, photos are clear and crisp, typos are not happening. If you are afraid to be thorough with checking the quality of your content, this will not be the right position for you.
- Positive attitude, patience, open-mindedness, and an ability to be ok with ambiguous projects and troubleshooting when things are glitchy. You’ll need to be resourceful at times!
Tools you’ll be using to complete these tasks include:
- Time Tracking in Tsheets
- Constant Contact
- Report Garden
- Google Docs/Drive
- And more
How to apply:
- Your name
- Where you live
- What’s one of your favorite social media strategy ideas you have implemented?
- If you weren’t going to pursue a career in marketing, what would you want to do? (I’ve always thought it would be fun to run a bed and breakfast for example!)
(Video should be 30-60 seconds, recorded and submitted to the GOOGLE FORM)
The next steps will require a skills assessment assignment should we want to learn more about your experience. Keep an eye out!