***Position Filled*** Submit your information at the Google form below for future job opportunities.
Part Time or Full-Time In House Pay based on experience, see more below.
Petrucci Marketing is a Social Media + Facebook Advertising industry leader and a growing boutique digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA. We are looking for someone creative with an attention to detail and a good aesthetic eye, to join our team.
401k Option, bonuses and profit share available as well. Pay will be 100% dependent on experience, and in this industry that can be vastly different from person to person.
Our new team member embodies the following traits:
- Comfortable taking leadership on projects
- Positive, energetic, and excited to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to receive constructive feedback
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Practices superior time-management
- Interested in analytics and performance driven
Your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Attend weekly PM team meetings
- Attend other in-person meetings, as-needed
- Create 3-month social media content outlines for assigned clients
- Use pre-designed social media content outline to craft clever and branded social media posts that hit predetermined objectives, monthly
- Schedule social media content on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter using our social media management tools
- Use your cell phone to post AWESOME stories on Instagram in real time (during business hours or when you’re working)
- Create email campaigns using pre-designed social media content outline
- Manage influencer campaigns using spreadsheets + other tools
- Create and manage facebook + instagram ads (if applicable)
- Work on Amazon marketing as needed
- Assist in fixing technical issues within our tools/platforms
- Recap social media efforts and successes using PM’s report template, quarterly
- Stay current on social media and digital marketing trends
- Eventual/Potential to assist in Facebook Ads
- Use our project management tools to participate in team communication and to update the rest of the team regularly on your project progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Speak with clients directly
- Work with team members who share projects with you
- Request photos needed from our in house photographer for your projects
- 2 Years of experience managing multiple social media platforms, OR Degree in Marketing, OR 1 year of experience in an agency environment
- Access to a personal computer or laptop
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize tasks
- An eye for design and aesthetic appeal
- MAJOR attention to detail and willingness to review and revise content repeatedly if needed. We’re talking → Links work, photos are clear and crisp, typos are not happening. If you are afraid to be thorough with checking the quality of your content, this will not be the right position for you.
- Positive attitude, patience, open mindedness, and an ability to be ok with ambiguous projects and troubleshooting when things are glitchy. You’ll need to be resourceful at times!
Tools you’ll be using to complete these tasks include:
- Time Tracking App
- Constant Contact
- Report Garden
- Google Docs/Drive
- Amazon Seller Central
How to apply: FILL OUT THIS FORM https://forms.gle/7GYZYvvp5JrDaQes7