Petrucci Marketing is a Social Media + Facebook Advertising boutique digital marketing agency in Oceanside, CA. We are looking for someone creative with an attention to detail to intern with our team.
The internship will be 4 months in length (variable depending on specific person’s requests) with the potential to join our team upon the conclusion if desired.
Location: Virtual + Occasional In Person Content Creation Sessions When Applicable
This is an UNPAID internship, with opportunity for bonuses and employment upon completion. About 10 hours/week.
***COULD START NOW, OR JANUARY 2022***
Overview of departments you may be helping with depending on your personal skills/objectives for your experience:
- Photography (shot lists, steaming, reaching out to models, location scouting)
- Creative Writing (blog posts, captions, email campaigns etc)
- Social Media Management (scheduling, Canva graphics, Stories, Reels)
- Lots of other cool things!
Check out what we’re up to https://www.instagram.com/petruccimarketing/
Our new intern embodies the following traits:
- Has a genuine interest in learning marketing and agency life
- Is excited to outline and manage their own projects with guidance
- Positive, energetic, and excited to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to receive constructive feedback
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Willing to develop good time-management practices
- Interested in analytics and performance-driven
Your immediate responsibilities may include (but will be dependent on YOUR choice of track within our company)
- Attend weekly PM team meetings on Wednesday mornings + other meetings as needed
- Create guides for team members with upcoming key dates for marketing plans
- Use your cell phone to post AWESOME stories on Instagram in real-time
- Assist in creative writing projects, such as blogs, captions, and other copy
- Assist in influencer campaigns using spreadsheets + other tools
- Stay current on social media and digital marketing trends
- Use our project management tools to participate in team communication and to update the rest of the team regularly on your project progress
- Assist in photoshoots and video creation as needed
- Learn digital ads
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A desire to work in marketing/advertising
- Experience using social media tools
- Access to a personal computer or laptop
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize tasks
- MAJOR attention to detail and willingness to review and revise content repeatedly if needed. We’re talking → Links work, photos are clear and crisp, typos are not happening. If you are afraid to be thorough with checking the quality of your content, this will not be the right position for you.
- Positive attitude, patience, open-mindedness
How to apply: FILL OUT THIS FORM